Sunday, August 12, 2007

Confessions about my husband

I really did well. Better than I thought I would. It has been seven years now, and I am in love with him more than I was when we first met. We still hold hands, still hug almost every night when he walks in the door, still have sex around twice a week - still really turn each other on and the sex is fabulous! I really can't believe it. He's been great with the kids.

It wasn't always so great with the kids, but the hangup with with me. I kept on thinking the kids were going to hate him, but after having a family meeting about it I found out the kids never even dreamed of hating him. They completely didn't understand how they could, or where I was coming from. Which was GREAT for me, since that makes it even more obvious that my master plan is working. The master plan, of course, is that my kids have a life 180 degrees opposite of mine as a child. So yay! Once I was able to let go of my fear that they secretly hated him every time he said something to him, I was able to stop getting mad at him every time he said something to them, and causing huge fights, and life has been great.

He's not perfect, trust me. LOL But he's pretty close, and he puts up with my crazy ass, so the man is gold. I love him, simply. You really can't ask for more than that. Love, lust and laughter after seven years. What itch!??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home