Sunday, August 12, 2007

So....

I haven't blogged in a while obviously. LOL

John is fine. The epindymoma was removed, the surgery was hell on him, post-op was hell until he has the bulging disc surgery two weeks later. Had (has) nerve damage, but it's better than a tumor inside his spinal column. It was a year ago last month! Hard to believe.

The new news now around our household is our cruise. John and I are going on a cruise! I am excited beyond belief, and am obsessed with it, no lie! Every day I look at stuff having to do with cruising.

Tomorrow also marks the 8th week since I went to a plastic surgeon about getting a breast reduction. They said it would be 6 - 8 weeks before we would here anything from United. I scoffed, but they were right. I even called United myself. Of course, it did take the doctor's office almost a month to send the paperwork off, which did NOT please me. LOL But because of the cruise, I can't get it done soon anyway. I don't mind waiting till around the holidays, though being in severe pain two Christmas' in a row is not my idea of fun, I am impatient to get it done. I plan on blogging a lot more when that comes.

School starts two weeks later than normal this year. Justin will be a JUNIOR (gasp!) and my baby is starting Kindergarten - I feel like I am about to step onto another threshhold of my life.

I still don't feel old. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home