Friday, December 23, 2005

Confession 10.6

I went back on the message board I used to frequent. Didn't post, just looked.

Yeah, same old crap, same old insanity. Parts of me wanted to post, but I didn't. My pride means more to me than that. Yeah, I could make a "ghost" and post, but I would know it was me, and I would just hate myself for giving in and going back to that pathetic lifestyle.

You people are pathetic, you know. Yeah, you guys on Survivor Sucks. Even those of you I was friendly with. Pathetic people who are addicted to the message board, who refuse to go out and have real lives. Some of you have children! I know you feel guilty about the time you spend on the computer and not with them - I did, too! Most of you are depressed and miserable, and prefer the fake world of your splinter boards to real life. You dress it up and say it's okay because sometimes you all meet up, but you're still wasting your life away on a faceless message board instead of going out and living LIFE.

I could say all this there, and probably have before, but I would just get bombarded with "Well then why are you here?" comments, and they would be exactly right. LOL I remember reading how one girl, when looking at pictures of people that posted with her, announced that they were all too good looking to be posting on a message board. Like message boards were just for ugly people.

No, just people who have something ugly inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home