Sunday, August 12, 2007

Confessions about my children

My oldest is still my easiest child. I guess that's good? LOL

My middle son still requires my patience, understanding, and patience. Did I say patience? LOL He is the most stubborn child I know.

My oldest daughter - well, she's my first daughter, and she's going through puberty and she's a Picses. (sp?) I am not sure what I'm doing. LOL I really do need to get a book.

And my youngest daughter (and baby). I bought a book already, and I couldn't keep up with the chores it gave me to do. She is stubborn in a completely different way than my son. She is so very different from the oldest three. I feel like I've done something wrong. LOL

I love all my children, and I feel blessed to have four great kids, though also WTF sometimes - "Four kids!?!?!" I want to take them on a cruise with us in the future, but we can't afford that! I feel bad because Justin's two best friends went on a cruise this summer with their family (they did it together) and I wish I could give Justin that experience, too. I feel like having this many kids makes them miss out on stuff because they don't have rich parents. LOL But I hope that the big family makes up for it as they are adults. I know now they fight, but I hope that we have happy get togethers with laughter about the things they used to do as kids frequently as children. I picture my dad's side of the family, and how loud and fun it is when we all got together. That is what I want for me and mine, minus the Larry the Cable Guy feel. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home