Monday, October 24, 2005

Confession 1.5

Since this can't be my actual first confession, having confessed in my profile that I am not yet 40, I have decided to make this confession 1.5.

1.5: How it thrills my heart to actually "post" again. Never blogged, but man have I posted. I stand before you as a message board addict. Recovering, but does one ever truly become cured? I hope that blogging will. Since I have quit cold turkey my message board ways (we have Hurricane Katrina to thank for that one), I have found myself completely at a loss with what to do with my time on the internet. There is only so much news I can read, and I have no interest in Ebay or Amazon right now. Decorating and gardening have hit a lull, and I recently beat my newest computer game. Then my friend Ellen sent me an email with her new blog!

I'll be passing this on to friends and see how it goes. What will I say? What will I reveal? Do I date invite family (besides Marie?) LOL Will my love of the "LOL" cause the same grumbling it has in the past, or were those just whiny bitches trying to be passive agressive? Only time will tell!

I turned to message boards for conversation and companionship while I was a stay at home mom. Soon it turned into the beast that could not be killed. But my thirst for gab will never die, and I still love to debate and gossip and talk trash and all kinds of things that a soon-to-be 40 year old probably shouldn't love. LOL

So are you up for the ride? Can you handle the Tracy? Stay tuned for more

Confessions of a 40 year old Nail Biter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home